Prestigious kiwifruit residence on Brown Road
Spanning over 9 hectares of flat, park like grounds on the prestigious Brown road. This high performing 7.32 ca/ha canopy Hayward orchard with a tasteful 240m 2 two storey home is sure to impress the most discerning kiwifruit buyer.
Brown road is regarded as one of New Zealand's finest kiwifruit growing areas and this property is a stunning example of that. The hard graft has been done on the orchard and is ready & waiting for the new owner to take over and bask in all its glory. No expense has been spared with all structures including heavy gauge ag-beam have been upgraded in recent years. It is ready to graft if you want to convert over to other lucrative varieties and increase your medium to long term cashflow and the properties capital value.
• Plant & machinery to be negotiated.
• Fully mature shelter belts with some internal artificial shelter.
• Close to Te Puke township, local Schools & amenities including Te Puke Golf course and an easy gateway to Rotorua, Whakatane, Papamoa, Mount Maunganui & Tauranga's CBD.
• Town supply water with approx 35,000 litre storage tank.
• Orchard is to be sold without 2021/2022 crop proceeds.
• $690k approx OGR 2020/21 season and 2021/2022 forecast predicts a similar outcome.
This opportunity will not last long given it's caliber, location and the value that can be added by the new owners through converting to other varieties.
To view Property Files, copy & paste link: